December 02, 2012

Simply Silk



all - Zara

*whisper it* I've not been overly impressed by Zara's offerings as of late.

Shock horror, I know.  After a summer of lusting over nearly every single item in store, my hopes of perfect knits and coats were dashed with every click of the new in button, and I've yet to purchase anything at all for my winter wardrobe.

However, with festive events a'coming, suddenly this selection of sumptuous, simple and down-right darling shirts seem just the ticket for throwing on with those good-old skinnies, for a go-anywhere outfit.  I'm particularly taken with the tux style number: a strong potential for Xmas day (although I may well need a bib for dinner...cream silk and gravy is not a good combination.)

Whilst they've not quite climbed back into my good books, December's drop is definitely helping...

No comments:

Post a Comment