July 18, 2012

Warehouse Wishlist




all - Warehouse


I love pre-fall collections.  What with the complete washout that has been Summer 2012 (yes, I'm talking about it in past-tense now.  Face it, it's over.) the in-store arrival of coats, boots, chunky knits and leather could not be more welcome.  I'm an autumnal kind of girl, and despite my annual spending spree and the best of intentions, my summer wardrobe just never lives up to its full potential: call me British, but buying shorts and tshirts just doesn't create the same thrill as finding a great pair of jeans or the perfect coat.

Which is why Warehouse has got me all a tizz.  One browse through their new-in section and a hefty wishlist has been formed, namely based upon the eight beauties shown above.  Pared-back and stylish, each piece would slot perfectly into my wardrobe now and can be loved and worn for the colder months to come. I mean let's face it, it's going to be cold.

So what better to wrap up in than a tough, biker style coat?  As a girl who lives in her leather jacket, this coat is a great follow on from that - longer, warmer, but with the same attitude and versatility as its jacket counterpart.  And the cream blazer will work as perfectly now with shorts (or, you know, shorts and tights...) as it will down the pub on a cold evening.   Or at a wedding.  Or at work.  Or...you get the picture. Cost per wear = bargainous (just avoid red wine at all costs.)

I can only urge you take a look, and promise you will not be disappointed.  For those of you who like prints (leopard print is about as patterned as I get) there are plenty to choose from.  All in all Warehouse is giving Topshop a run for its money this season.  I do love a healthy bit of retail-competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment