July 21, 2012

Life & Soul




























pics - theyallhateus, wolfcub, studdedhearts, trineswardrobe, thesartorialist, etc, etc (way too tired)

It's Saturday night.  It's half nine.  It's a gorgeous evening outside, the smell of BBQs is wafting through my window...and I'm totally in bed, in my pyjamas, having recently consumed cottage cheese on ryvita and cup-a-soup (cos that's how I roll/it didn't require any cooking) waiting for The Boy to get home from the pub and pretending to myself I'm still going to be awake when he does.

God, I am utterly rock'n'roll these days.  I mean, seriously, I'm surprised no one's worried for my health and researching the best rehab centres in the area yet.

Anyway, I felt like it had been a while since I bombarded you guys with an overdose (oooh must be careful, that kind of talk wouldn't go down well in rehab) of beauty in replacement of any interesting words whatsoever.

So there you have it, a refreshing break from clothes-I-want-but-can't-afford, and the smug satisfaction that each and every one of you is probably a hell of a lot cooler than I right now.

Don't say I'm not good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment