July 05, 2012

A.W.O.L
















pics - twinfash, fashmenow, theyallhateus, lizyvanderligt, fashtoast

Yet another absence apology...I know, I know, it got old a while back.  But hey, I'm in London and there are bigger obstacles to tackle - the job has taken overrr.  So much to learn, my brain is in a permanent state of fry.

Loving the Big Smoke, by the way - constant aesthetic inspiration and a sudden urge to completely revamp my wardrobe.  Shocker that.  Unfortunately as per, my bank balance is suffering a tremendous strain at the moment, and the Great British Weather does not allow for such seasonal frivolity - my winter coat was cracked out the other day.  In July.

Over-tired rambles over.  I will do my best to post a little more, and a whole lot better, as soon as life cools down a little.

Bon nuit xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment