March 10, 2012

Outfitting.






source - deadflurette, theyallhateus, northernlights

I'm a massive fan of outfitting.  Whenever I have to pack for a holiday, I start planning weeks in advance; partly because I'm a die-hard perfectionist and partly because my re-occurring nightmare is that I'm woken up, told I have half an hour to get to the airport and nothing's packed.  (No, I'm not kidding.)

I find that writing lists of outfits in my diary (mostly when bored, on the train, or trying to justify buying something...) does help when I'm having one of those mornings where nothing works.  I'm yet to find that 'failsafe' look, but if I'm having a particularly bad day you'll usually find me in jeans and a grey tee or button up shirt - simple if slightly boring.  So I'm genuinely considering printing these outfits out and sticking them to the wall next to my wardrobe for future inspiration.  

Yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds: but then I'll be the one laughing when I never have another screaming can't-find-anything-to-wear moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment