March 11, 2012

Desire

Parka - Topshop, Boots - Chloe, Jumper - Topshop, Jeans - Balmain, Eyewear - Vintage @ AA


This would have been the perfect outfit today.  Sadly, I definitely don't have £900 to spend on boots, and therefore my wardrobe is somewhat lacking this pair.  One day...

In other news, today was a proper Sunday; early morning coffee, a stroll round Clifton, picking up April Vogue, mooching around a few museums (a.k.a. reading as many books in the giftshops as possible without arousing suspision) and lunch outside a riverside cafe.  Perfection.

First day on the new job tomorrow, I feel like a little girl, next I'll be packing my schoolbag and laying out my uniform before bed (please tell me I wasn't the only one to do that as a child?!)

Oh, and lastly, I spyed a girl wearing Ash treds today: the lust has reached new heights.  Must.buy.  New job treat to myself?




No comments:

Post a Comment