August 05, 2013

Treads







 So a few months ago you may remember my deliberation over the first pair of trainers I've bought in, well, about ten years.  I finally took the plunge back in February, picking up a pair of navy New Balance which quite frankly, changed my life.

However, said sneaks are now so thoroughly worn through (quite literally - there's a hole in my sole.  Physically, not metaphorically.) that they need replacing pronto, before the rain starts and I get trenchfoot.

But which direction to go in next?  There's just so much choice out there, and like a kid in a candy store, I want them all.  I've whittled it down to two choices, but the big question is...Vortex or Max?

Nike Air Vortex - Office - £66.99



Nike Air Max - Office - £94.99


all pics - googleimages

No comments:

Post a Comment