March 07, 2013

Absent Without Life.































pics - frenchvoguettes, twinfashion, frenchvoguettes, theyallhateus, studdedhearts, lefashion, josefindahlberg, 

And suddenly it's March.  I realised that a few days ago obviously, probably around about the time I got a pinch and a punch (some games never get old, particularly those that involve some form of abuse under the pretence of tradition) but sometimes real life gets in the way of its online counterpart.

There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I love both the image of Phoebe Philo rocking her Nike Air Vortex, but needless to say the woman's an utter icon as well as a creative genius - if only all women in their forties were that cool.

Back to the (rainy, miserable) present.  For once I'm actually happy the weather's not that hot - I may or may not have a new coat (sale, last one, my size = rude not to, really) and I'm planning to get as much wear out of it as possible in the next few weeks.  So quite frankly, stay cool England.  Just give me a few more coat-wearing weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment