November 11, 2012

Presently...

1. Givenchy Nightingale bag

So I'm starting to think about Christmas.  Yes it's November.  Yes this is a slightly fantastical wishlist.  No, I don't care.

Each and every one of these items have been on the LTW (long-term-wishlist) for well over a few months now.  That Cos cardigan has been tried on more times than I care to remember (last time was mere hours ago) and the Reiss hat has been that long-admired but never quite able to justify item we all have.  And I don't think I need to sing the Givenchy's praises again: that thing's got its own blog post, after all.  My love of knitwear has been highly publicised, and Air Max are my footwear of choice.  The only thing missing off the list is a pair of Ash Alex Wedge Trainers, but seeing as I've only just discovered them, they didn't seem worthy of going on this one.

And the Ryan Gosling colouring book?  Well ok, it's not going to change my life.  But it would be highly entertaining for the commute to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment