October 19, 2012

Let your Tiger do the Talking







pics - googleimages

The Kenzo Sweater has become the newest fash-pack 'it' buy, as modeled by some of the biggest names in the business throughout Fashion Week.

So irrevocably tacky and yet just so right, it's 90s throwback presence reminds me of the Fruit of the Loom sweatshirts my mother would buy me, complete with embroidered Disney characters galore.

Unsurprisingly, I'm a huge fan of the grey version (sold out everywhere, obvs) teamed with some out-sized neck bling and skinnies; I'm not sure how wearable those metallic shorts would be in the Arctic conditions we're currently experiencing.

I may just have to perform an eBay stalk for a nineties original sweater instead.  When something that cosy becomes cool, it would be just plain rude to ignore...

No comments:

Post a Comment