October 17, 2012

Breakin' a Sweat

I've noticed a large sweater-shaped hole in my wardrobe lately.  With the weather getting colder (and colder...and colder...) suddenly my trusty - if not somewhat thin - coat isn't enough in the morning, and I've worn my only oversized cardigan so much that it's become bobbly.  And not in a good way.

Luckily, there are plenty of offerings lying around the highstreet at the moment, and it shouldn't be too hard to over-stock said hole.  I probably don't need 8 different woolly jumper per se, but since when has need had anything to do with it??


1. Mango



2. Mango

3. Mango

4. Topshop

5. Topshop

6. Topshop

7. Warehouse

8. Tophop




And just for the fun of it - here's six more completely unaffordable but far too nice to ignore


Stella McCartney

Vanessa Bruno Athe

Stella McCartney

Aubin & Wills

Mary Katrantzou

Sonia Rykiel

No comments:

Post a Comment