June 06, 2012

Mid Week Hit











































pics - theyallhateus, googleimages, twinfashion, kling, nathartley, sincerelyjules, amlul, studdedhearts, knightcat, wolfcub, fashmenow (etc etc(!))

The only thing that gets me to work after a few days off is a Costa extra hot skinny sugar free caramel latte (yes The Boy does get embarrassed when he does the coffee run.  What can I say, I know how I like it!)  As much as I'd love to get you all one (because they really are good) I'm running majorly low on funds right now, so this is the cheaper, prettier equivalent; here's hoping it brightens up your day and helps you out of the Post-Party Depression.

And yes, it's way OTT in terms of volume, but my hiatus has left my hardrive crippled, all that click'n'save and nowhere to go?  I can almost hear the craptop breathe a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment