May 14, 2012

Grunge not Grime













pics-pinterest

For me, grunge is one of those things that will never go out of fashion.  As someone who can't leave the house without snagging my top on excessive jewellery or stomping through a muddy puddle the kind of style that looks better when, shall we say, 'undone' is always going to be a favourite.  I'm massively partial to a plaid shirt (the bigger the better), a sprinkle of studding and shredded denim...all of which formulate the typically nineties look epitomised in the pictures above.  And if it's good enough for Kate and MKA, it's more than good enough for me.

One thing I can't stand...actual dirt.  It's one thing to look a little rough around the edges, but you've taken it a step too far when there's grime under your finger nails and you actually do smell like teen spirit.  Keep the clothes fresh and the hair fresher...there's always someone that takes it a step too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment