April 13, 2012

Daily Need




From top - KG Danni sunglasses, Fiona Paxton @ UO necklace, Zara Cigarette Ash skinnies, Office Les Ballet Nude Studded Slippers

A few bits I've fallen in lust with this week.  On the annual search for the perfect sunglasses (I never buy expensive pairs because I sit on/lose/smash them) I came across these Kurt Geiger babies a while ago now, but on visiting that bag last week I finally tried them on and of course, I loved them: shame they're not quite the price of the H&M pairs I usually succumb to.  Also loving Paxton's latest offerings, both fun and chic at the same time, whilst those Zara jeans are a great equivalent to this season's creams and whites if, like me, you're bad at keeping away from wet paint/saucy food/general grub.  I'm picturing them with a mint sweater and chunky ankle boots now, and a cream camisole and sandals when the weather finally warms up.  First saw those Office ballet pumps in black at xmas, but I'm almost glad I didn't get them because these nude ones are even more stunning.  

Really shouldn't go shopping any time soon, I don't think my willpower is strong enough to avoid all of these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment