March 06, 2012

Silky and Oversized.

I am obsessed with silk shirts and blouses.  Obesessed.  I currently own 17 vastly different button up shirts in varying shades and patterns, and yet I’m always looking out for the next one.  Most of them are ‘nearly-new’ (I hate the word vintage, everything’s bloody vintage!) and didn’t cost a whole lot, a few were slightly more pricy (it’s not my fault I have no card-control sometimes) and every last one gets worn and loved; they are the basic of my wardrobe and I’d be completely lost without them.

This season there are some excellent, if slightly out of my price range, shirts and blouses kicking about.  Net-a-porter regularly taunts me with its shiny, silky goodness.  If I was rich girl (a phrase I must use at least four times a day) I’d have a very full (virtual) basket right now.


1. Tucker, 2. Equipment, 3. Proenza Schouler,
4. Equipment, 5. J.Crew, 6. The Kooples


Seriously, that mint green Equipment shirt needs to find its way into my wardrobe.  Still hunting for the perfect PJ blouse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment