March 06, 2012

How to: Neon Brights

It's undeniable, neon tones are everywhere this summer.  Suddenly, in a resurgence that hasn’t been seen since the eighties, highlighter-hues are ‘in’ and it’s certainly a trend to be approached with caution.  Personally, before I go within a 5-mile radius of anything fluorescent, I’ll be applying some serious fake tan, and possibly avoiding pink for fear of looking like a Barbie.  (Maybe I should rethink that bottled bleach...)

In an aesthetic ask-the-experts, I’ve hunted down some street-style inspiration.  Accessories seem the way forward for me, and I’m always in the market for some new detailing.  


This is definitely style you’ll see coming.











Source - theyallhateus, streetfsn, stylebykling & (shocker) unknown.

Ways to wear: mix in neutrals, keep your denim modern (neon + stonewashed denim = 80s throwback), top off black with a touch of colour, wear it casual and if in doubt, paint your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment